Tami Meraglia. M.D., Medical Director
Tami Meraglia, M.D. is double board-certified in Aesthetic Medicine and Integrative and Natural Medicine and is passionate about creating natural aesthetic results in her patients. She can diagnose and correct any medical conditions, hormonal deficiencies or imbalances that may make one feel and look less beautiful or energetic.
Dr. Tami is a national trainer for Medicis and has trained physicians in advanced injection techniques in the USA and Canada. Dr. Tami is also on the faculty of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and lectures around the world on Aesthetics and Bio-identical hormones for men and women.
She is featured as the Health and Beauty Expert for King 5 Health Link regularly, has been the health expert for articles for Shape magazine and has hosted two radio shows about Aesthetic Medicine and cutting edge natural medicine.
Dr. Tami's Qualifications
Dr. Tami is a member of:
- The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- The American Academy of Family Physicians
- The Institute of Functional Medicine
- The American Academy of Holistic Medicine
- The International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons