As patients contemplate aesthetic medical spa treatments, they frequently need information about the financial aspects of their treatment and the various payment methods available to them. Our staff members can explain financial options available to our patients, and they are readily available to assist you with these issues.
Because we provide elective cosmetic procedures, the care provided at Ambrosia MedSpa is not covered by any medical insurance programs, and we do not participate in any such plans.
Payment for all medical spa procedures is due at the time of the treatment. For specially packaged or grouped treatments, payment for the entire package is due at the time of the first scheduled treatment.
- A $50 deposit is required to reserve an appointment for treatment scheduled in advance. This deposit will be used toward your treatment or other purchase. If the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment or if you do not arrive for your appointment, the deposit is forfeit.
- We provide a number of payment options which may be used individually or combined according to your desires:
CASH OR CHECK: Personal check drawn on a local bank with valid ID, cashier’s check, or cash. Returned checks will result in a $50 processing charge.
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Refunds for any type of credit card transaction are subject to a 10% processing fee.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING
We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to run late, cancel or reschedule your treatment. Please understand that such changes affect our staff and other patients as well, and we therefore request your courtesy and concern. .
- If you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment, we may be able offer a shortened appointment to fit within the previously scheduled appointment time at the original appointment cost or, for shorter appointments, we may need to reschedule your appointment to another time to safely complete your treatment. In cases of rescheduling, the appointment deposit will be forfeit and an additional deposit must be made.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please allow 24 hours to notify us of the cancellation. Should we receive less than 24 hours of notification, or should you fail to keep your appointment, your deposit will be forfeit for the that appointment.
- There can be no refunds for services already provided. In the event that a package or series of treatments has begun, these services will be considered to have been rendered even though the full series may not have been completed. Should you wish to discontinue your treatment in the midst of a series, credit for the unused treatments may be extended, and this may be used to purchase other treatments or products offered by Ambrosia MedSpa, or it may be transferred to another individual to be used in exchange for treatments or products to the value of the credit.
- There are no refunds for unused services after 30 days. Credit may be extended for other services to you or another individual.
- Returns are not accepted for prescription products. For all other products, returns or exchanges are easily available. Please keep in mind that credit card transactions for returns are subject to a 10% processing fee.
REVISIONAL TREATMENT OR TREATMENT OF COMPLICATIONS
The practice of medicine and surgery and medical spa treatments are not an exact science. Although good results are anticipated, there can be no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, by anyone as to the actual results you may get. Occasionally additional treatments and/or treatment for problems or complications may be required. These could result in additional charges for which you may be responsible. Your insurance, if you have it, may or may not cover the expenses related to actual complications or other medically related problems arising out of treatment at Ambrosia MedSpa.*These Financial Policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions or need assistance with any financial matters relating to your treatment, please contact a staff member for help.